This website, propertydarshan.com, is owned, hosted and operated by Property Darshan LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in India under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, and having its registered office at Centre Point Building, 5th Floor, 21, Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata-700001. These terms and conditions regulating use of these Services constitute a legally binding agreement between propertydarshan.com and the User.
SCOPE OF SERVICES RENDERED
“Propertydarshan.com” is a platform providing digital real estate advertising/marketing and information services, connecting people with the real estate market. Propertydarshan.com provides access to a variety of services, including but not limited to listing of properties on the website for sale, lease, purchase and other forms of transfer. The services offered by propertydarshan.com may be availed by both individuals and organizations such as builders, brokers, owners and others. With your consent, propertydarshan.com, shall carry out the postings on your behalf and such postings shall also be in accordance with the Terms. You shall be solely liable for any posting done with your consent.
You, the user of Propertydarshan.com services, agree not to:
In addition to the above, the user/subscriber is prohibited from uploading, posting, or sharing on Propertydarshan.com any information that:
Ownership of Data
As Userof Propertydarshan.com services you may receive contact information and other data (collectively “Leads”) of other propertydarshan.com users including property seekers, sellers, agents, builders, etc. Propertydarshan.com shall retain the ownership rights to all such Leads provided toUser. You are allowed to use the data only for the purposes it was provided to You. The Useragree to treat this Lead data as confidential and are hereby prohibited from using Lead data for purposes other than for which the contact information was disclosed, or to resell or pass on this data to third parties.
Communication from Propertydarshan.com
By using Propertydarshan.com services, you agree to receive certain communication from Propertydarshan.com. You hereby confirm that, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages, calls and any other mode of communication from Propertydarshan.com and partners/clients/affiliates/members of Propertydarshan.com. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
Payments against services provided by Propertydarshan.com are on a 100% advance basis. Payments for Propertydarshan.com services once subscribed are non-refundable. Propertydarshan.com provides its services on a best effort basis without any guarantee of service availability and uptime. Propertydarshan.com undertakes no liability for free services.
You can cancel propertydarshan.com services anytime by contacting us through the “Contact” page on our website. However, you will not be entitled to any refunds for any amounts paid by you, even if the services have not been fully rendered by us.
Since Propertydarshan.com offers advertising/information services which are non-tangible irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds once the order has been successfully placed and appropriate advertising services/resources have been added to customer’s account.
However, in some exceptional circumstances where a refund may be appropriate propertydarshan.com may, at its sole discretion, may provide pro-rated refunds for services that have not been not fully rendered.
Certain pages allow you to request and submit information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, etc. (“Personal Information”). You are not under any obligation to disclose the Personal Information. We only collects the amount of Personal Information that is relevant for the specific product or service. We may use the Personal Information to acknowledge receipt of your communications and send you information and updates about Propertydarshan.com. We do NOT give away this information to any third party.
(i) Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have user personal information in order for us to communicate with user. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data. When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
(iii) Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to us. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. We are concerned with the security of our User Information and are committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
(iv) Cookies. Propertydarshan.com website can use “cookies”. A cookie is a small data file that a web site can transfer to a visitor’s hard drive to keep records of the visits to such site. A cookie contains information such as your username and password that helps us recognize the pages you have visited and improve future visits, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is the information that you provide yourself. A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. Information stored in cookies may be encrypted, however, we do not store your credit card number in cookies. If you prefer not to accept a cookie, you can set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to warn you before accepting cookies or you can refuse all cookies by turning them off in your web browser. However, access to our secured web site sections may require the use of per-session cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer, which you must enable only cookies that get sent back to the originating server. Otherwise, you can still access most of the features on our web site even without accepting a cookie.
(v) External Links. Propertydarshan.com web site provides links to other third party web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with us through a business partnership or otherwise, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
All matters relating to propertydarshan.com and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and in any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Kolkata, India.
1. The User is recommended to obtain and ascertain the correctness, accuracy or suitability from independent/legal expert.
2. The information provided by propertydarshan.com has been obtain with utmost diligence and is of general nature. The informations provided in peopertydarshan.com have been provided by the builders, brokers and owners of the property hence propertydarshan.com undertakes no warranty as to its correctness, accuracy or suitability for any viewer using the information on this portal.
3. You may also choose to verify the correctness, completeness and accuracy of informations provided in the website from various Government offices and RERA website or any other sources where the Project and/or property(s) is located; and Propertydarshan.com being an advertising platform has not validated the compliance of these property(s)/projects under any law prevailing in that city/town/State or under RERA of that particular State.
4. Propertydarshan.com bears no responsibility to any entity or person who relies upon the information contained on this portal. All information is provided by builders, advertisers, or collected from publicly available sources and may not be verified as per any law or RERA guidelines.
5. Though propertydarshan.com has judicious in obtaining informations provided in this website, including facts and figures. All informations obtained from the website, including the details of property, facts and figures should be verified independently before entering into any contract/transaction. Propertydarshan.com is only an advertising platform to help connect buyers and sellers and is not a party to any transaction, nor shall be responsible or liable to resolve any disputes between them.
6. Propertydarshan.com is neither functioning as a Real Estate Agent nor has any means to ascertain any actual real estate sale/purchase transactions made by the users of this Website or to identify the parties to it and therefore we disclaim all liability and responsibility under RERA.
7. Propertydarshan.com does not endorse the views expressed in any links provided in the website. Further unless stated otherwise, propertydarshan.com is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link.